At Castle Veterinary Surgeons we offer a range of comprehensive services for the farm animals.
At our practice we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment, building client relationships that support you.
You and your animals will benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Bull/ram fertility testing.
- Farmer meetings/client education.
- Flock health club.
- Herd/flock health plans and reviews (in line with farm assurance requirements).
- Individual sick animal treatment.
- Mastitis investigations including dairy mastitis plan.
- Pregnancy diagnosis with portable ultrasound.
- Post mortem examination.
- Premium cattle health scheme and sheep and goat health scheme sampling.
- Ram/bull vasectomies.
- Record analysis with Interherd +.
- Routine beef and dairy fertility work.
- Routine and non-routine surgery – in house and on farm.
- TB testing.
Please contact us for more details on our services.