At Castle Veterinary Surgeons we offer a range of comprehensive services for the pets we see on a daily basis. The farm and small animal departments are run separately, ensuring your needs are dealt with as promptly and efficiently as possible.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Access to emergency and out of hours care
- Continuity of care
- Dental advice and procedures
- End-of-life care and support
- Healthy Pet Club
- Home visits
- In house laboratory and microscope
- Pet bereavement support
- Pet passports
- Puppy parties (all clients welcome to book, held at Barnard Castle)
- Surgical facilities
- Vet and nurse consultation appointments
- X-ray, ultrasonography and endoscopy
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients.