At Castle Veterinary Surgeons we offer a range of comprehensive services for the pets we see on a daily basis. The farm and small animal departments are run separately, ensuring your needs are dealt with as promptly and efficiently as possible.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Continuity of care
- Access to emergency and out of hours care
- Home visits
- Pet passports
- End-of-life care and support
- Vet and nurse consultation appointments
- Surgical facilities
- X-ray, ultrasonography and endoscopy
- In house laboratory and microscope
- Healthy Pet Club
- Puppy parties (all clients welcome to book, held at Barnard Castle)
- Dental advice and procedures
- Overnight hospitalisation (Barnard Castle only)
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients.